Saturday, April 27, 2013

Back on Track

Back on Track

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Honing the skills as I feed our start up crew.
Where is the Beef? -- Right here.

Yes I made Yorkshire's

Ok we seem to be back on track - the gas is reconnected and I relighted the pilot lights with No mishaps, No explosions.
The septic system is replaced and installed with the green light given for me to run water in the kitchen drains. The owner will cover this dirt patch with wild flowers so in a month or so it wall look much better.




Sysco delivery and Excavator at work at my kitchen door steps


In the late afternoon my wife runs into the kitchen asking me if I had my camera - silly question - not really - I almost always have the camera with me :) -- there is a giant wood pecker on the tree at the side door of our kitchen dining tent..
Pileated Woodpecker




To end my day I went for a little walk at Anderson Beach to look for a geo cache which I my wife and I could not find. And I placed my first cache here -- I hope to place two or three in this area.
AND the scale did not gain any today - did not go down - but at least it did not go up...

No comments:

Post a Comment