Preparation for the trip to Mexico is all complete. Our bags are packed and the tickets are purchased with Sunwing, for a seven day all inclusive.
Riviera Maya Mexico.
I have never did this kind of vacation before. All inclusive.
Included in my package, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- unlimited domestic and international drinks
- 24 hour room service
- non motorized sports
- 5 or 7 swimming pools
- intro scuba diving in the pool
- use of bicycles
- fitness center
- nightly entertainment
- one and half mile of white sand beach
Extra charges ---
- Tulum tour is TOP - on my to do list - ever since I can remember I wanted to see the Maya ruins. I understand this is a full day excursion, but it will be well worth any extra money I must pay - after all this is the main reason I am going to Mexico.
After that I have four more full days to explore.
It has been suggested I do something at Xelha and Chicken itza
- Geo caching I have loaded my GPS with several caches that I hope to find. I will be happy if I can find at least one - I just worry about being bit by a poisonous snake or spider.... or stumbling across a drug hide away.