Thursday, April 4, 2013

Riviera Maya Mexico

Preparation for the trip to Mexico is all complete. Our bags are packed and the tickets are purchased with Sunwing, for a seven day all inclusive.

Riviera Maya Mexico.
I have never did this kind of vacation before. All inclusive.
Included in my package, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- unlimited domestic and international drinks
- 24 hour room service
- non motorized sports
- 5 or 7 swimming pools 
- intro scuba diving in the pool
- use of bicycles
- kayaks
- fitness center
- nightly entertainment 
- one and half mile of white sand beach

Extra charges --- 
- Tulum tour is TOP - on my to do list - ever since I can remember I wanted to see the Maya ruins.  I understand this is a full day excursion, but it will be well worth any extra money I must pay - after all this is the main reason I am going to Mexico.
After that I have four more full days to explore.
It has been suggested I do something at Xelha and Chicken itza

- Geo caching I have loaded my GPS with several caches that I hope to find. I will be happy if I can find at least one  - I just worry about being bit by a poisonous  snake or spider....  or stumbling across a drug hide away.



No comments:

Post a Comment