Thursday, June 20, 2013

Off ** to Geo cache and to explore

Sunday, June 09, 2013

Breakfast is served. Forty people fed and now I have the rest of the day off. OFF.
I am hopefully going to do some Geo caching after church in Vancouver .To make this more pleasant for my wife we will also visit the Bloedel Conservatory at Queen Elizabeth Park. I do not remember ever visiting here. As I goggled parks last night I read that this is the most visited park next to Stanley park as being the most visited.
So this is my plan for today - I will blog more after I am back or on another day to give my view of this Conservatory - wish me luck with my Geo caching.

Oh yea also on my agenda is a stop to visit the VanDusen Botanical Gardens near the Conservatory to find two caches in and near this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment