Tuesday, June 25, 2013

On the other Side

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tonight after work I went into town to repair a Geo- cache that had broken. Stopped at the drug store to buy more Robax - extra strength -- Yes I have been in extreme pain these last couple of days - getting worse. Tomorrow the new improved mattress is suppose to arrive - I sure hope so.. This afternoon we went into Squamish to the Recreation center so I could sit in the hot tub - Sat I did for 45 minutes. I am still in pain but at least I can move now.
But tonight for my second trip to town - the main reason being was to attend a Strata Council meeting. This is my first one since I did not get reelected back in April.. I must say I enjoyed sitting on the other side much better than being the president. Also I am impressed with the professionalism I witnessed tonight. There was conversation back and forth - no shouting or name calling or attacking each other -- all of which the last council continually dealt with every meeting. Members seems to had done their home work and brought to the table information based on what they found out from research they had done.. I am impressed - I even told them so. I should be happy - four of the five people, I had voted for at the AGM to be on council. On another positive note I was able to put my two cents in a couple of times - about information I had as the past president that these new council members did not know about. (One reason why there should be one or two returning council members elected to council - but since that did not happen...)

No comments:

Post a Comment