Saturday, March 9, 2013

A honey to do list

Honey to do list

Saturday, March 09, 2013

What a waste - or a good use of time. I guess it depends on your attitude.
The sun is out - warm - a perfect spring day - yet I could not go geocaching or any long hikes.
I had to go to the laundry mat to wash the bed coverings, my wife has been complaining that our car is filthy and so I had to go get it vacuumed and wash the inside. I did not wash the outside because it is going to rain for the next week. I also must mention I had to do some organizing of "my" corner - I can get messy and lately I have not picked up after myself - today was the day.
Surprising how time flies when you are having fun!
But do you really think I could go a day without some kind of geocaching? I took Dalhouise out for two decent walks - stopping in the woods near the pond - I have decided to place my first cache in a tree along this route. I stopped and created a waypoint on my GPS and then continued home. Later I took the dog again for a walk and reconfirmed the waypoint. Returned home and logged on the Geocaching home page and setup a new cache listing. This was a learning process -- but finally it was done and in the last step was to check the box if it was already in place. I had read on some forums that you should check it off to get it approved - so I did. That meant I had to create a cache container and place all the trinkets - log book - information paper in it and go outside to hide it. Done. now I wait for approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment