Friday, March 1, 2013

Just an average day

Just an average day

Friday, March 01, 2013

It is a very wet soggy - soggy day. I would had preferred to stay in where is is warm and dry but I did go out with the Dalhouise for a 45 minute walk. Then I drove to my mothers and took her and her cat to the vet - out for lunch afterwards then returned her home. While in her complex I walked the tree long hallways and taking the stairs to the different levels before returning to the car. On the way home we stopped in to try to buy some mackerel at three different groceries stores. No luck. Also stopped in at two pharmacies to do a blood pressure check. All this has brought my pedometer to 9566 steps. So I will go out one more time in the pouring rain with the dog to get my 10,000 steps in. I fear I ate too much today - lunch was a large portion at The Camp Fire Grill and what do I go and do- I cooked a huge supper also. Fish, rice, slice of sweet potato, bok chi and a huge spinach salad.
This might cause a slight weight gain tomorrow, and I see we are still in for more heavy rainfall, so walking long distances outside most likely will not happen. I might have to walk the hallways of my condo.. That does not sound so appealing. I guess I will spend some time on the stationary bike and try the elliptical. I must make sure I do everything possible to burn calories eaten today.


No comments:

Post a Comment