Saturday, November 29, 2014

Jet lag wows

Friday, November 28, 2014

I am home. Noni and I are both suffering from Jetlag terribly. The older I get the more difficult it seems these travels to Indonesia and back again are affecting me.
We have been so tired - head ache and waking up in the middle of the night wide away and then sleeping again till noon...
This afternoon I refused to sleep and so Dalhouise and I went for our walk around the pond to look for birds. At first it was so hard to go but once we got moving I am glad we did.. But now at home again my eyes are so heavy...

Dalhouise was - is so happy to be back with me.. I snuck into the house he was staying in and sat on the couch until he could discover me himself.. It was so funny as he was playing in the other room with their dog - when he came into the living room and looked at me and then began to quiver and the. The jump into my lap.. He nibbled on my jackets sleeves and kissed me for a long time. When I stood to leave he began to bark with excitement and went right to the door - he was ready to come home..







No comments:

Post a Comment