Sunday, July 21, 2013

Days go Bye

Days go bye - heat waves suck the breath from your soul - but still many mouths need to be fed. How do I do it - how does my wife keep on going - how do the dish crew keep slugging? 
I have no answers - I just know that we do. 
Update - the interviews are done - we hired the one older lady - and the second younger girl -well she ended up in the hospital so so is off the list. However the one young lad has decided to stay. 
OK - why ? I do not know all the details but -------- one he has made some friends here 
- with his friend leaving ( his friend was a useless worker to put it nicely) he will not have to do all the extra work so the job will be easier 
- when I talked to him to remind him about job experience and how he was throwing this opportunity away as a reference and reminding him there is only about five weeks left in his contract. 
When he thought about the time being so short -- he was thinking many more weeks and he was homesick - but once he realized the shortness of time remaining of his summer contract and there are days off during this time. 
So he is staying - I am OK with that - he is a good worker. 

I have been waking up early to walk four KM before work these last three mornings 
 

 

and there is the bike rides in the evenings after work with my wife 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment